The überproduct 2013 über-post
2013 is history. überproduct’s blog is live for 6 months by now and we have compiled more than 12.000 words in our posts. It’s about time to prepare a quick overview before we continue writing in 2014:
- Innovation comes in different qualities and sizes. The Ten Types of Innovation Model helps to question one’s own ideas and lift them to the next level.
- The Pareto Principle of Product Work: Just Understand It! shows how to combine blind actionism with required deep customer focus in order to escape the hamster wheel of just doing things.
- A special highlight is the guest post by Max Wambach who Redefines the UX Value Chain to help understanding a well-known practical problem in the daily work of UX and product.
- Customer Feedback is key to success. We have tried to check the boundaries and explain why some companies can just say: „No, thanks!“
- Without any doubt, the congress highlight for 2013 was the LKCE. For those who could not attend we have summed up what we have seen and heard: über-Business Trip to Lean Kanban Central Europe 2013
- The Christmas goose is devoured. It’s time again for hot-dogs, but beware of the curry wurst: Queuing and Hot Dogs – the Product Development Bottleneck
- Design Thinking and product management become closer and closer. We have compiled some tips and tricks from a real pro how to introduce it in your own company.
- The Way out of the Enterprise Jungle: Follow the Spice Girls and Stephen Bungay and escape!
- Practical examples are always good for learning: We show what Honda and Edeka experienced.
- Metrics are meant to make decisions objective, but Customer Centricity by Numbers cannot work.
- A bitter truth for all dreaming of the one revolutionary idea: Relentless, the Only Way That Innovation Will Save You
Many thanks to PreciousBytes for the title pic, used under a CC license.