My Portfolio and Strategy Board Training introduces a process that helps to create a common understanding of priorities between all departments of your company. In the first step, all departments align about the common expectations on what they want to get from their product development department. Over time, the topics to be discussed will get more abstract and a common goal will be requested. Also, soon there will be clarity on how many projects and products can actually be driven in parallel. An equilibrium between demand and capacity will be reached. With additional help from the integrated 3 Horizons model, from here on the whole product portfolio can be planned and coordinated, including an active planning of innovation on the levels of Horizon 2 and 3: How will we earn money in 12-36 months, and how in 36 to 72 months. An essential part of this model is the frequent discussion and decision on priorities and options along the strategy.
What will I learn in the training?
- Basics of Portfolio Management
- Set Up of the initial Portfolio Boards
- Coordination of the Board Set Up in the company
- Mapping current projects to the board
- Designing cadence and length of decision meetings
- Facilitation of the decision meetings
- Prioritization of projects
- Integrating the 3-Horizon Model for strategy and innovation
- and more …
This is the right training if alignment between departments in your company could be improved or if daily tasks eat up your potential for innovation.
The training starts at 09:30 am, and ends at 5:30pm.
Drinks and lunch are included in the price.
- Contacting us through our site more than 6 weeks before the training will result in a 10% discount.
- A minimum of 2 bookings from the same company via our homepage results in resultsin a 10% discount.
- Both discounts can not be combined or added.
A maximum of 20 people can attend.
Language: The training will be held in German.
I can offer English trainings upon request. Tailored Trainings in your house can be arranged. Simply contact me via Email or phone for details.